Skip to main content

Follow through Friday

Happy Friday!!!!

I'm so ready for this weekend it's not even funny. I'm with Joe Nichols and want to be somewhere sunny and 75. Even though we are experiencing a heat wave of 32 degrees today! This chick is over winter and I'm pretty sure G is too because he hates his coat.

Want to win some doll-hairs to Target???? Hop on over to my girl Holly's  and follow some blogs! It's super easy and you can stock up on some awesome stuff!!

The new daycare (full story here, hereand here) is awesome sauce and my baby is already less fussy and more happy when we pick him up and it just makes me wonder what was really going on at the other one that we didn't see.

FatChick2FitChick

Onto what you really care about did I follow through and the answer is NO

Here are my workouts

1/24- Kickboxing
1/25- Shred it with weights
1/26-Rest (hungover beyond words)
1/27- Shred it with weights
1/28- Rest
1/29- Rest
1/30-Rest

Ok so I planned for Sunday to be rest day but Wednesday and Thursday yeah I ended up with a UTI and if anyone has ever had one you know they are a bitch. My doctor told me not to work out for at least 3 days, so it looks like I am done with the #jmdvdchallenge.

My weight stayed the same as in I'm still 174. But I talked with my doctor yesterday and she advised that I really hit the cardio hard to get the fat off and then work on toning. So February will be my cardio month. I know I can get to the gym Monday's and Tuesday's before work so I will be joining the 5am club those days and then on Wednesday and Thursday's I can go after work. The other 2 days I will keep doing my kickboxing and only take one rest day. I'm hoping this sheds the pounds.

I WILL do the 3-day cleanse this month. I'm sure I will need it after the Superbowl and I eat! all! the! food! However due to be on the antibiotic I cannot drink (insert crying face) so I will eat my weight in chip and dip and pizza bread.

I have never posted my goal weight but it is 150. I really like 140 better but I was 150 and in super good shape when I got knocked up with G so losing 25 pounds is my goal. I'm hoping with upping my cardio and getting into some different eating habits that I can shed that within the next 3 months.

I just have to say I'm so proud of everyone who did the #jmdvdchallenge and Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who put it on. Your motivation is awesome!

Enjoy the weekend!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee