Skip to main content

7 Months

Dear Grayson,
Baby boy you are amazing. I love you more everyday and when I'm not with you my heart aches. You and your daddy mean the world to me. This month well you changed every second I think. When we went for your 6 month check up the doctor said to work on you sitting on your own ( because you should already be). Well my boy likes a challenge and you were sitting on your own within the week. You body surf more than crawl but some how you still get around with out actually crawling. You roll and pull your bottom half around. You go in circles a lot and smile the whole time you do it. Speaking of smiling well you have added a tongue to that smile of yours. You have also started to reach for people. It guarantees you a pick up because it melts Mommy's heart.
Your eating it still stellar. You get 4- 6 oz. bottles a day and one 8 oz at night. You get cereal twice a day mixed with fruit and veggies once a day. This month you will be starting stage 2 foods.

No teeth yet baby boy, but we are OK with it because we are fond of that gummy smile. You are still sleeping like a champ through the night 7-7 or 6-6 just depends on your naps. Which when you are home with mommy and daddy you get 2 solid hour and a half naps a day. At daycare notsomuch. I think it is too busy there and you can't get calmed down enough. Your acid reflux has been great however your formula gave us a run for your money when it constipated you, don't worry we worked through it and found a solution. Your stuffy nose well that seems to be a constant and the doctor tells us it will run it's course so we juts roll with it. 9 month clothes are what fit you best but you are wearing 12 month too. Your chunky and we love it. Bath time with Daddy rules in your book. Although it is now like the Shamu show at Sea world with how much you splash. Daddy comes out every night soaked but smiling.

Reading is one of your favorite things to do and music that just makes you go crazy. I guess it has to do with all the times momma played music for  you while you were in "the cave" as daddy calls it. You love to stand and "pet" your fur brother Riley. I use the word pet loosely because it's more like pull his fur but he lets you so it's all good. You have started pulling down your bumpers in your crib to see out in the morning when we walk in the door, and sometimes before we come in the room. I can hear it on the monitor and it makes me laugh because your such a boy. You have also started crying when people you don't know or aren't familiar with try to hold you. It has only happened a few times but I get it some people come on strong and it's a lot.

Grayson we love you so so very much. Your daddy and I sit sometimes and wonder what it is we did right to have you. I love you more than words can say and thank God every night that I get to watch this person form in front of my eyes and that he calls me Momma. I love you bubbie lou!!!
 Love forever
Your Momma

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee