9.01.2013

It's here and I already ordered it

Short and sweet the Carter's thanksgiving swag is on-line. AND it is 50% off. I scored a $120.00 worth of threads for G for $53 shipped!!! The whole site if 50% off and the clearance is an extra 25%. Plus I had a 20% off 40 or more so that helped. I love deals and festive clothing and all things baby!!!
Here are the Thanksgiving goods I scooped up.......

ONE

, Color, hi-res


TWO

, Color, hi-res


And for Christmas.....I know I know but these things sell out like for real and the price can't be beat!

THREE

, Color, hi-res


FOUR

, Color, hi-res

And just because he NEEDS these ok mommy NEEDS him to have these.....

FIVE

, Color, hi-res

SIX

, Color, hi-res

I'm having fun shopping and I saved over half. Plus Carter's fits him the best and they have a nice $6 flat shipping rate which is awesome.