Skip to main content

9 Months

Grayson,
Hi Bubbie lou! To say that your amazing is an understatement. I love you so much and so hard it's crazy. Sometimes your daddy and I lay in bed at night and just look at each other and say "can you believe how amazing he is gosh I just love him".
This month you taught us that we have  had a lot of unsafe things in your reach. Since you full on crawl now and it is amazing to watch but also cramps my style because I can't leave you in a room alone anymore. Your two bottom teeth are in and they look so cute. The top two are rearing their ugly heads and you are chewing everything.We had your doctors appointment about your adenoids and they said you are all good. Thank goodness because momma was thinking about going to a mental hospital if you had to have surgery. You got the flu and a double ear infection this month. We went to the doctors twice in one week and momma had to go by herself which almost killed her. You like to look at everything upside down when I'm holding you and that is challenge when your 22 pounds and wearing a huge winter coat. I made it through and promised your dad that I would never divorce him for the sole fact that I'm not cut out to be a single parent.
Eating is really up in the air. You get 3 bottles 2-8oz and 1-6oz, but now you sometimes refuse them ( I blame teething). You always eat them an hour or so later so I try not to worry about them. You seem to be slowing down in the meal department also, you will either eat all your yogurt and half of the dinner, or vice versa. Or some days all of it. Again I'm saying it the top two teeth. You love puffs but still will not put them in your own mouth. I know you can I spy ed on you one time and saw you do it but if someone is in front of you, you demand (through grunting) that one gets put in your mouth.
Your a dare devil through and through, I blame this on your father. You pull up on everything and now are side walking down the couch and your crib. You also have started going one handed and I almost shit my pants every time. I know that in the blink of an eye you will be walking and talking and driving a car and asking me for my keys so I try so so hard to hold onto this baby stage because I'm so in love with it.
You love the Christmas tree and to say that we are excited for your 1st Christmas is an understatement. You opened you first gift the other day (from your dada's work party that we couldn't go to because you had the shits). Once you realized that there was a toy in there you tore that shit up! It was awesome and now I'm beyond excited for the big day! It pains me to write this but Dada is your #1. It's cool though because I love that bond that you two have. Now you never cry when I have you and when it's bedtime you favor me (and I gloat about this to your father every chance I get) but for real that man is your best friend. Now Grayson I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Daddy never though he would be a daddy EVER. But you are so blessed that he is yours. He loves you with all of his heart and takes the best care of you. When you grow up be like him, love like him, and most of all let him be your role model. I know he will always be your best bud, but can you remember to love me too? I mean I did grow you!
Grayson baby you grow everyday and I love it. You change every second and you steal my heart a little bit more everyday. Your gorgeous with your green eyes and sandy colored hair that is darker some days than others but baby your smile is where it's at.
I love you with my whole heart more and more everyday. Thanks for making me Momma.
Love your Momma.

5 Seconds after this picture you ripped off your sock and started laughing
You and your fur brother

Your first Thanksgiving and I'm loving your big beer belly



You love the tree

This is what I get when I ask you for a picture

Momma dies over this smile

You were sick and it broke my heart but I secretly loved the snuggles
The picture I wanted on the Christmas card but got over ruled
You got mail from Gigi and Papa Tom

Your not too sure about the whole mittens thing

You fell asleep in the car like this the whole way home

Decked out in your Christmas shirt

Standing like a boss

This is the look I get when I ask you what your doing, you already have the innocent look down.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee