Skip to main content

Grayson's Birthday Party

This weekend was awesome!

Friday I stayed up and got some things moved around for the party. We cleaned out the living room closest and then hit the sack this busy week had finally caught up with me.

Saturday we were up early, headed to my brothers house and let the kids play for a while and then I took Libby girl with me. First stop was the store. We got all the last minute things for the party and then it was home for lunch. Once Grayson was down Libby and I made the party favor which was so simple.

Then it was cleaning time I got the bathroom deep cleaned and then Libby and I relaxed a little bit before Grayson woke up. Once he was awake she took him upstairs to play in his room. I kept the monitor on so I could hear them and they were so good together. I just worked along and Michael got the entry way all cleaned out from all the winter stuff that seems to accumulate back there.

We had Pizza Hut for dinner because I needed a stuffed crust in my life. Then Libby left to go to a play with GiGi and spend the night at her house.

On Sunday my Mom took Grayson and Libby to church so Michael and I could get the floors mopped and all the decorations cleaned up. We were all done by noon and the party didn't start until 3 and that my friends was the best thing ever. We got to shower, relax and not stress out over people showing up while I was still in the shower.

When Grayson got back to our house after church and nap he loved all the Mickey Mouse all over the house. Then the 3 kids were up stairs the rest of the night.

We had tons of food, the most amazing cake ,and my sweet Grayson was blessed with a ton of awesome gifts that we not just need warm weather for!

Everyone left pretty early and so I was able to get my house pretty much back in order.
Now here is where I failed I only took 3 pictures the whole weekend. I love you with the cake, Grayson and Libby and the 3 goofballs eating dinner.






Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee