Skip to main content

Thankful on this Thursday

It's Thursday and it is the month of Thanksgiving so here are my tops things I'm Thankful for.



My husband-

This man I mean. First of all gorgeous. Second of all one of the best people I know. Listen I can fully admit that I'm bat ish crazy and I'm okay with it and the best part is? He is too. He loves me for me. And I love him for him. Nobody is perfect but we are so perfect for each other. I have never laughed so hard as I do with him and I love it.





This little man-

This little man is just amazing. He has such a sweet heart and a kind way about him. He walked up to me last night grabbed my hand kissed it and then patted my leg. I melted! He is very genuine and shows his feelings. He is very guarded but once he lets you man you just won the golden ticket and he will love and kiss on you like crazy.


This Dog-

Weird that I'm listing my dog? Well we went through a learning curve when Grayson first came home. Liiiley (Riley) was very nervous about this little being. Now? He lets him pull his tail ride on him and they lay together on the rug and watch tv. They can be found running back and forth while Grayson is chasing Riley with his popper toy.


Our House-

There are many areas that I would (and will someday) change but for right now it keeps us warm and we brought our baby home here. We came home from our honeymoon here. We spent all of our firsts here and well I looooove that.


Our Jobs-

The hubby and I both work very weird/demanding jobs. Working in a small office means that you are the only one that often knows how to do tasks which means days can get overwhelming but it provides for us. My husband has to work the weekends but gets 2 days solo with G and that makes their bond amazing.


Our Family-


It's crazy and dysfunctional but it's always there. We love them all and even though they drive us crazy we are still so thankful that we have them


Coffee-

This sweet nectar helps we get through the days and without it I would be a zombie.

Happy Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Things right now

Four things about all of us right now... Grayson One- This boy has finally found his groove in 1st grade. Kinder to 1st was a big adjustment but he's doing well now. And he is a spelling champ! He does sooooo good on his spelling tests! Two- Hockey is life for this kid. He skates twice a week (once doing a hockey specific clinic and once doing family skate see below) His skills are really growing Three- He loves reading and so we are riding that wave all the way. Four- He has to wear his glasses full time now. What started out as hey wear these when you watch TV that is farther away or when you sit farther from the board has turned into needing them full time. Our school has a local organization that comes in and does eye assessments for free for the elementary schools and they sent home a letter saying get him to the eye doctor he needs glasses (well that was the jist of it) and we since we already had glasses from his eye doctor he just started with tho...

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a ...

Conferences, Grocery Pick up and trying to get out the door

I had grand plans to document our day on Friday. I was going for an every hour sort of thing and then after the 3rd hour lost track I will shoot for next Friday though we will see I'm off on Friday's ( all the happy faces for a 4 day work week and the $$$ saved on daycare ) It was our February break from school so Grayson is home too. I get up at 6:15 on Fridays which is sleeping for me because during the week I'm up at 5 and I head downstairs to do a workout. I'm in a funk right now with that stuff but I still move my body. Today I did a 10 min arm video and 10 min lower body video. I stretch for a few mins and I'm done just in time for Grayson to come wandering down the stairs. I chug some water. Check in with Michael and head upstairs to get Marshall and Charlotte from their beds. They both woke up dry (we are in the throws of potty training and are still in pull ups at night for now) They charge downstairs yelling that they have to pee and demanding...