Skip to main content

Thankful on this Thursday

It's Thursday and it is the month of Thanksgiving so here are my tops things I'm Thankful for.



My husband-

This man I mean. First of all gorgeous. Second of all one of the best people I know. Listen I can fully admit that I'm bat ish crazy and I'm okay with it and the best part is? He is too. He loves me for me. And I love him for him. Nobody is perfect but we are so perfect for each other. I have never laughed so hard as I do with him and I love it.





This little man-

This little man is just amazing. He has such a sweet heart and a kind way about him. He walked up to me last night grabbed my hand kissed it and then patted my leg. I melted! He is very genuine and shows his feelings. He is very guarded but once he lets you man you just won the golden ticket and he will love and kiss on you like crazy.


This Dog-

Weird that I'm listing my dog? Well we went through a learning curve when Grayson first came home. Liiiley (Riley) was very nervous about this little being. Now? He lets him pull his tail ride on him and they lay together on the rug and watch tv. They can be found running back and forth while Grayson is chasing Riley with his popper toy.


Our House-

There are many areas that I would (and will someday) change but for right now it keeps us warm and we brought our baby home here. We came home from our honeymoon here. We spent all of our firsts here and well I looooove that.


Our Jobs-

The hubby and I both work very weird/demanding jobs. Working in a small office means that you are the only one that often knows how to do tasks which means days can get overwhelming but it provides for us. My husband has to work the weekends but gets 2 days solo with G and that makes their bond amazing.


Our Family-


It's crazy and dysfunctional but it's always there. We love them all and even though they drive us crazy we are still so thankful that we have them


Coffee-

This sweet nectar helps we get through the days and without it I would be a zombie.

Happy Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee