Skip to main content

My Loves-Show and Tell Tuesday

Happy Valentines Day! 

What better way to celebrate the day of love then to talk about my loves. 



Michael




This guy right here is the love of my life. God knew what he was doing when our paths crossed. This man helps me be me. In marrying Michael I finally felt like it was okay to be myself and still to this day he pushes and stretches me to be the best version of me. He is my biggest supporter and the person that can make me laugh until I cry. He works everyday to let me know that he loves me and for that I'm forever grateful. I never have to question how is heart feels about me.  He is just plain amazing and I'm so blessed that I get to do this life with him. 




Grayson Michael



The one that made me Mom. This boy right here holds a special place in my heart because he is the only one to hold that title. He is just awesome. He has the sweetest heart and is so full of love. Even at 3 (almost 4) this child puts other first and there are times it brings tears to my eyes. He is funny too and knows how to get a laugh going. He is quick with a hug or kiss if he thinks you need it. Plus he is the best big brother there ever was. We lay in bed at night together and just chat and that is one of the favorite parts of my day because listening to him amazes me. His imagination is on a whole other level and I catch myself sitting in the bath room while he takes a bath just to listen to his stories he makes up. I love this boy and I cannot wait to see who he grows up to be.




Charlotte Carol-Halli


This girl is the answer to my prayers. I prayed to God to get pregnant again and he delivered (and then some). She is a feisty one, with gorgeous auburn hair and pale blue eyes that melt you. She can hold her own with her brothers and is pretty rough and tumble. Even at 9 months old she has her daddy wrapped around her finger. She does things in her own time, like I caught her crawling the other day and then when she saw me watching her she dropped down to her stomach and army crawled. Stubborn should have been her middle name. She also exudes joy, laughs all the time and has the best smile. I can see her being a tough tough girl because she is in the middle of two brothers but the one who is kind to all. She is the girl I didn't know I would have and well she just fills my heart. There is nothing better then when I put her to bed at night. She does one final sigh when she finally gives into sleep and it is the best to watch her sweet face sleep.  I cannot wait to see what God has in store for this sweet and feisty soul. 





Marshall Thomas-Joseph


My bonus baby. I got a two for one deal and it was the best deal ever. This little nugget is a brute. At 9 months he holds his own with his big brother and they roll around together and laugh together. To see that relationship makes my heart so full. He was the baby that I didn't know I would ever have and I'm grateful I do. Marshall has a full body and soul smile and you can't help but smile when he does. I think it's the dimples. He is a snuggle bug and when you are sitting on the floor to play with him he will randomly come and lay his head on you and just snuggle for a second. He is the youngest (by 2 mins) but he is a brute. I'm so in love with him. He is always yelling or destroying something so I'm sure in my years to come that I will be kept on my toes with this one. He has the best giggle there ever was and I tickle under his chin just to hear it multiple times a day. I can't wait to here is voice for the first time. Right now it's pretty raspy and I wonder if he will hold onto that. I cannot wait to watch this boy grow up (well maybe I can wait just a little bit longer)


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


Linking up with Andrea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee