Skip to main content

15 week bumpdate



I only have a pictures from 14 weeks at Thanksgiving. I have to get better about taking bump pictures.  Plus I have to try and do these weekly. Soon it will start changing and fast and I don't want to forget. This is my last pregnancy I want to soak it all in. 



How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain: 7 lbs according to my last drs appoint 

Maternity clothes? Kind of I busted out a few pairs of maternity jeans this week but other than that normal clothes still

Stretch marks? No new ones. Using lotion nightly after my shower!

Sleep: Pretty good. Still with my pregnancy pillow and getting up about once a night to use the bathroom.

Best moment this week: Working on Grayson’s big boy room. We have a long list of things to get done and checking that off the list was a nice start

Miss Anything? My family wouldn’t let me play touch football so I had to sit on the sidelines and watch 

Movement: Little flutters here or there it’s very sporadic.

Food cravings: Grilled chicken cesar salad and double stuffed oreos. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not a fan of my spinach smoothies I tried again this week and barf it was awful

Gender: December 28 is our official sonogram

Labor Signs: No
 
Symptoms: Some hip pain and round ligament pain

Belly Button in or out? Half in half out. My doctor so kindly refers to it as the popper and said in the next few weeks it will be out. 
 
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!

Looking forward to: Christmas festivities!

Grayson: He hugged my stomach the other night and patted it. It was sweet I think maybe as my belly gets bigger he will get it more

We had a doctor’s appointment last week and everything looks great. I’m measuring about 4 weeks ahead which is right on track for twins. We heard both heartbeats and my blood pressure and weight are all on track. My doctor said if there is a best way to have twins we have it. Separate everything and with me already having had a ten pound baby my body is capable of carrying around a lot. We are so thankful that everything is going good and just keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and 2 healthy babies.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee