Skip to main content

Friday Favorites- Twin Stuff Edition

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Andrea for some Friday Favorites

I said I was going to write this post a few months ago and time got away from me, plus some things have changed to here are our 4/5 month favorites for the twins.

One

I know what your thinking- I have two babies and can only carry one. Well I hardly ever adventure out to do things without a helper and so we each wear one baby. Usually my mom, but my cousin comfortably wore Miss Charlotte when we went to a local park/beach one weekend and it worked out beautifully. I like these over a double stroller (see #2) because in large crowded areas or area's where the wheels don't do the best (like apple picking) wearing the babies is just easier, and plus side, they love it! 


Two 

Yup I sometimes push this giant thing around. We took it to the zoo and it worked out beautifully. It's not cheap but it's worth it. Plus there is a ton of underneath storage. And our carseats work with it so that was nice. Grayson can stand on it and it grows with the babies.


Three


This is my husbands favorite, hands down. We had this chair with Grayson and used it all the time. I mean.all.the.time. It can be a rocker or the bottom bar flips out to make it a stationary chair! So when we found out we were having twins I ordered a second one and we use these all day every day. We feed them in these chairs and put them in these chairs for cat naps, they watch their big brother dance around like a crazy fool and we can transport them from room to room in these chairs! We just plain love these things! Plus a ton of my pictures of them they are sitting in these. 



Four


We had this from Grayson. Another thing we use everyday. Listen babies spit up, and slobber and sneeze out gross stuff. This is easily wiped down when all that stuff happens. 9 times out of 10 when you walk in our house this is out on the floor and the kiddos are rolling around on it. So worth the $45.00 in my opinion. Plus once they are done being on the floor like that we can use it for a picnic blanket!


Five

These bowls and these spoons. We feed them cereal 2 times a day and so I ordered some cheap bowls and spoons. I ordered double so that we were not scrambling for them and I knew that Grayson would be using the bowls too and we love them. They wash awesome and they are a great size to be able to mix the cereal up in.

Six
Fisher Price Jumper Roo
I would buy another one of these in a heartbeat but my husband says no and really we don't have the space but seriously the babies love this thing. Grayson loved it too and I knew that once they had the head control we would use it and we do! Dinner time is now a little easier because we don't have to hold the babies we put one in this and one in their chair watching the other one jumping. 



Seven
Other things that they have out grown that were lifesavers when they were newborns
Rock and Play
And we got the snugga puppy one because it was $10.00 cheaper!!! I love the extra support for the head 


Boppy
love the snuggler covers they are so soft! We used these a ton when they were small because they would cat nap in these on the couch. 






So those are our favorites so far!

Happy Friday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee