Skip to main content

4 & 5 months

The sweetest little twins are now 4 months  5 months old!!! Time slow it on down for me will you?!?!



My sweet Charlotte,

Oh baby girl you are fiesty. You went from calm sweet baby to my bossy one overnight. You will be heard! You are pretty selective with your smiles but when you give one out watch out it is the best ever. You favor Mommy over anyone but Daddy is a close second. Your nicknames are Char Char and Sissy or Charlips. We are crazy get used to it. You weigh 13 pounds 3 ounces and your 25 inches. Your just a tiny thing.But have the best leg rolls. And neck rolls. I eat you up all the time.
You love oatmeal and still fight the bottle sometimes. We just started carrots and watch out baby girl you gobble them up. Your big brother gets some smiles out of you but mostly you just watch and observe his crazy ways, your little brother your still not sure about you just stare at him like "who is this other baby?" You roll over back to front but mostly just sqwak when we put you on tummy time. Your head control is getting good and we are so close to being able to throw you in  the jumper roo. You love being in the Ergo. This is helpful when we go to busy places and that giant stroller of ours would get in the way, or when I need to cook dinner and your losing your mind I throw you in it and bam we are golden. Your doing good at daycare and that makes your mommy's heart happy. Your fine mortor skills are awesome. You pick things up and stare at them and if you don't have a toy to grab you will grab your sussy or dress and hold it up to your face. You do things in your own time and we just kind of roll with it. I will be honest it is hard not to compare you to your brothers but I promise I'm working and praying about this. I love you sweet girl. You melt me in ways that are so different form you brothers. I can't wait to see who you become. My blue eyed (pretty sure these are staying around they have just gotten darker blue) red headed fiesty child I love you.








My sweet Marshall,

Oh baby boy. You have changed so much. From being fussy all the time to being the happiest baby alive. You still fuss don't get me wrong but the second we walk by you so you can see us and say your name you get the biggest most dimply smile ever. You will be trouble with that smile and I'm sure it will get you out of trouble too. You absolutly adore your big brother. He makes your world go round and you search for him all the time. You love your sissy too because if she is laying next to you on the mat you love to stare and smile at her. Your nicknames are Marshy, Marshy Moo, Bruber, and Marshmellow. You weigh 14 pounds 13 ounces and are 25 inches long. You are a chunk and solid. I love your sweet sweet way that you just coo at me sometimes. And you love to watch your brother sing and dance. Sometimes when your fussy and I'm busy (ya know feeding your sister)  I will ask Grayson to dance for you and you just deep belly laugh the whole time he does. You didn't like cereal as much at first but once we switched to oatmeal you gobbeled it up. You for sure drink more formula than your sister, but you don't always sleep as good. You do good at daycare too and are all smiles when I come get you at the end of the day. I'm just so thankful for you. For your sweet smiles that  make anything bad better and for the way you are with Grayson. You adoring him so much has helped with the transition to twins for him so much easier. I love you sweet boy. My little one (by 2 mins) my blone hair blue eyed dimple boy.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee