8.29.2014

Friday Favorites Fall Edition

Before I jump into my Friday Favorites I have to give a shout out to my amazing husband and say Happy Anniversary! 5 Years ago today I married my best friend and we started this crazy adventure together. Things are so different from where we were 5 years ago but they have exceeded my every dream. Here is to 50 more together. Like Red on a Rose. 



Ok so it's Labor day weekend and in my book that means Fall. I decorate for Fall Labor day weekend or September 1st and they both just happen to fall on the same weekend! Here are a few of my Favorites this week!

Momfessionals

I'm Linking up with Andrea today!

These Halloween Plates from Pottery Barn Kids are so awesome. Grayson is in a huge owl faze so I'm going to get the cat & owl set. I'm so excited to start all the fun traditions with him since he gets a little more this year!



Fall to me also means back to school and since Grayson is moving up to Toddler 1 (hold me) next week I decided that it was time for a back pack. I found this Mickey Mouse one at Children's place and after coupons I got it for $13.00!!! I know he is a little young for a backpack but now he will have a cubby now I just love how little backpacks look hanging up in them.

Mickey Mouse mini backpack



And last but not least Bath and Body works has all the hand soaps on sale for $3.00!!! Plus spend $25 and get $1 shipping. I just got 9 soaps shipped for $30 I'm all stocked up for awhile!
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Soap/Sanitizer - Bath & Body Works



Happy Friday Everyone!