Skip to main content

Happy 2nd Birthday Charlotte and Marshall

Here we are and we have two 2 year old! It's crazy because I feel like we were just bringing them home. Time is not my friend





Dear Charlotte,
Baby girl where to start. Well you are loved. You are the perfect definition of a sour patch kid and you live up to your red hair.
You have both of your brothers wrapped around your finger. They give into your every wimper and demand. You are a little mama already. You are the first to run to anyone in need. You will say "oh sowwy mommy" when anything happens. Like I stubbed my toe the other day and you came over patted my arm and said "You ok mommy? I sowwy you need kiss?" It was so sweet. You yell to me anytime one if your brothers is crying. "Mommy Sayson cwying!" You say this over and over until I come and see what's going on.



You are still not the best sleeper but we have made great strides. We finally bit the bullet and just pushed through a few hard weeks with you. But you now go to bed awake unwrapped! We usually have to go in and tell you to lay down one or two times. Most nights once you fall asleep you sleep right through.



You love to play blocks right now and take care of all your stuffies. You love to sing to Frozen and you prefer to watch Little Baby Bum because you love the songs. You are a little bit more picky with eating than you were a few months ago but you still eat pretty good. Mac and cheese is your favorite followed by hot dogs dipped in ketchup or chip dip.




You are still a peanut and you have this awesome curly red hair. You are a talker and I have caught you and your brother having full blown conversations in your own little language. Your favorite people are Grayson, Marshall and Libby. You are a mama's girl through and through and always need a few snuggles to wake up in the morning. Stop right now is your favorite thing. If someone is doing something you don't like (like trying to take your toy) you scream "STOP STOP STOP!!!" until they do. You also like to stay Ow but use it in the most dramatic way like when I'm taking your shirt off you will yell OW even though it didn't hurt silly girl.



We love you so much Sissy girl!



Dear Marshall,
Oh Marshy my sweet boy. You have such a kind heart. You are our lover. You hate to see anyone upset you always hug them when they are upset. You are the life of the party. You love to dance and sing. You yell "Elsa" at me about a million time a day because you love the opening song in Frozen.




You are our eater and sleeper. You will try any food and usually you like it. If someone is eating and you are not you are like a baby bird waiting mouth open for a bite. Your favorite foods are chicken nuggets, meatballs, and french fries. You sleep a solid 12+ hours at night and I'm certain it would be longer if Charlotte didn't wake you up. You don't mind if she wakes you up but if Daddy or I wake you up you need a good half an hour



You will play with whatever Grayson wants to play with you. Action figures, Star Wars, doctor, as long as he is playing with you you are happy. Coloring is a close second and you will color for hours. Your teacher told us that you have the hardest time when craft time stops at school you just want to sit there and paint and color all the the long day.



You are a solid boy and you are all boy. You run, jump, fling your self off the couch all the time. You have the best hair and I remember at 2 giving Grayson the big boy hair cut but I just can't with you. Those blonde locks just need to stay longer for a while. You give amazing hugs and squeeze so tight. My favorite though is when I go to pick you up from school and you squeal so loud and yell Mommy! Melts my heart every time! You love love love to be outside. And to be a helper. Every morning you throw out diapers and put dirty clothes in the basket for me. Then you will say "aww doneies mommy" You and your brother wrestle and give me a heart attack daily but you hold your own boy and there have been a few times where your brother has needed my assistance to get you off of him ha! I fear for the teenage years of wrestling matches.



We love you Marshy Mellow with all our hearts!


Happy 2nd Birthday my babies!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Love that it's Friday Love that its Friday and we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us! Linking up with Andrea today! One These PJ's. When we first got married (and even before I was married really) I used to wear cute PJ's to bed and then I started to wear not so cute PJ's to bed so I ordered some new ones and OMG girls get these now. So so soft so so comfy and under $20.00! Plus they have pockets!   Two While your shopping at Kohls throw some of these picture frames in your cart! Just for fun! I love that they are easy to change out and have a distressed look! Plus they can sit on a shelf or be hung on the wall. Love! Three We have been swimming like crazy and that equals all the things that go with swimming like a million towels and swim suits. My bathroom was a mess. I usually never wash my swim suits I just rinse them out and hang dry they last a lot longer doing it that way and so I had things hanging every where! So I ord

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a

Home Schooling

Ah home schooling something that all of the country was thrown into. March 13 th was the last day that Grayson went to school and Charlotte and Marshalls last day was March 12 th . We got the call on March 15 th that school was closed for 2 weeks and that a pick up for at home materials would be on Tuesday. It was not required just suggested and so we loosely did school work. A worksheet here, spelling words here, some math problems ya know simple things. We truly believed that 2 weeks and they would be back in the classroom that is what the district presented as happening and so the distance learning was just to occupy time not to really learn anything new. Everything we were given was review.  Then we got the notification March 30 th we were closed again for another 2 weeks. Again, we were being loose with the learning because I was now working from home all but one day a week and had all three kids home and lets be honest it was a lot. Michael was still working 4-5 days a wee