Skip to main content

Made it over the hump!!!

For some reason even when I have short weeks wednesday is the hardest day at work for me hands down.

I'm usually exhaused by now, and it just a busy day. It's the day I process payroll for the entire company and it has to be done by 2. See the thing is that I have to wait on others to start processing checks and sometimes I don't get things until late.

Anyshway.....
I went to BJ's by myself yesterday after work. I'm not going to lie it was nice to have a little alone time to peruse the isle's at my own pace and not race the ineedadiaperchangeorabottleorijustamcryingfortheheckofit clock. So that's what I did but then I got sucked in.......to the baby isle.

They have Carter's at BJ's and it is the clothing that hands down fits baby G the best. So I perused the clothing section and picked up 3 pairs of jimmy jams, 2 outfist, and 2 packs of socks. But I later checked myself and narrowed it down to 1 pair of jams, 1 outfit and 1 pack of socks. But I did go back and buy the fisher price jumperoo. They only had the floor model left but that earned me an extra discount and I had a coupon so I got it for $70.00!!!!! AND my boy LOVED it.

Grayson is feeling so much better and we HAVE started sleep training. We figured out what is waking him up. It's himself!!! He keeps flipping onto his stomach and does not like it and is in such a sleep haze that he does not want to flip himself back over. Boy be lazy like crazy. So I went back in last night and flipped him over and rubbed his stomach for .25 seconds and he was back out!!! I will confess however that he woke up at 4:30 and I brought him in our bed. I mean I get up in half an hour and just need the extra sleep.
G also started veggies this week and while he makes that whyareyoufeedingmethiscrap face he still opens his mouth for more and chews it. We die laughing because I mean what is he really chewing???Peas were his first veggie and he has had it for 2 days and we will give it to him for 2 more and then green beans!!! He truly does amaze us every.single.day.

Sorry for the randomness/update/who knows what I'm talking about post. Sometimes my brain needs to get it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Things right now

Four things about all of us right now... Grayson One- This boy has finally found his groove in 1st grade. Kinder to 1st was a big adjustment but he's doing well now. And he is a spelling champ! He does sooooo good on his spelling tests! Two- Hockey is life for this kid. He skates twice a week (once doing a hockey specific clinic and once doing family skate see below) His skills are really growing Three- He loves reading and so we are riding that wave all the way. Four- He has to wear his glasses full time now. What started out as hey wear these when you watch TV that is farther away or when you sit farther from the board has turned into needing them full time. Our school has a local organization that comes in and does eye assessments for free for the elementary schools and they sent home a letter saying get him to the eye doctor he needs glasses (well that was the jist of it) and we since we already had glasses from his eye doctor he just started with tho...

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a ...

Conferences, Grocery Pick up and trying to get out the door

I had grand plans to document our day on Friday. I was going for an every hour sort of thing and then after the 3rd hour lost track I will shoot for next Friday though we will see I'm off on Friday's ( all the happy faces for a 4 day work week and the $$$ saved on daycare ) It was our February break from school so Grayson is home too. I get up at 6:15 on Fridays which is sleeping for me because during the week I'm up at 5 and I head downstairs to do a workout. I'm in a funk right now with that stuff but I still move my body. Today I did a 10 min arm video and 10 min lower body video. I stretch for a few mins and I'm done just in time for Grayson to come wandering down the stairs. I chug some water. Check in with Michael and head upstairs to get Marshall and Charlotte from their beds. They both woke up dry (we are in the throws of potty training and are still in pull ups at night for now) They charge downstairs yelling that they have to pee and demanding...