Skip to main content

SWW


 Life After I Dew


So What
I'm a zombie today and will probably not be very productive at work aside from my usual duties. I coughed my brains out last night and got maybe 5 hours of sleep. At least I still showed up right?
So What
My cupboards look like Mother Hubbard's as in no food. I have been busy and shopping has fallen on the wayside.
So What
I have eaten soup for lunch the past two days and that is what I'm eating again today (see previous line)

So What
 If I'm going shopping on Saturday with my Mom and I'm dying to buy some new decor for the house. That my friends = disaster to my budget

So What
If Grayson has 2 Halloween costumes. His real costume has a hood on it and therefore he cannot wear it to daycare because of the whole napping thing so we had to get him a 2nd. It's really just PJ's that look like a costume (the batman ones) and my mom bought them so I'm not that crazy.

So What
If the only person in my "real" life that knows about his blog is my Husband.

So What
If I have slacked on my food choices and working out lately. November 1st my hubby and I both are starting the 30 day shred for real this time.

So What
If I'm day dreaming about my bed. It's cold out my bed is warm and I'm tired!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Things right now

Four things about all of us right now... Grayson One- This boy has finally found his groove in 1st grade. Kinder to 1st was a big adjustment but he's doing well now. And he is a spelling champ! He does sooooo good on his spelling tests! Two- Hockey is life for this kid. He skates twice a week (once doing a hockey specific clinic and once doing family skate see below) His skills are really growing Three- He loves reading and so we are riding that wave all the way. Four- He has to wear his glasses full time now. What started out as hey wear these when you watch TV that is farther away or when you sit farther from the board has turned into needing them full time. Our school has a local organization that comes in and does eye assessments for free for the elementary schools and they sent home a letter saying get him to the eye doctor he needs glasses (well that was the jist of it) and we since we already had glasses from his eye doctor he just started with tho...

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a ...

Conferences, Grocery Pick up and trying to get out the door

I had grand plans to document our day on Friday. I was going for an every hour sort of thing and then after the 3rd hour lost track I will shoot for next Friday though we will see I'm off on Friday's ( all the happy faces for a 4 day work week and the $$$ saved on daycare ) It was our February break from school so Grayson is home too. I get up at 6:15 on Fridays which is sleeping for me because during the week I'm up at 5 and I head downstairs to do a workout. I'm in a funk right now with that stuff but I still move my body. Today I did a 10 min arm video and 10 min lower body video. I stretch for a few mins and I'm done just in time for Grayson to come wandering down the stairs. I chug some water. Check in with Michael and head upstairs to get Marshall and Charlotte from their beds. They both woke up dry (we are in the throws of potty training and are still in pull ups at night for now) They charge downstairs yelling that they have to pee and demanding...