Skip to main content

Tuesday Randoms

Tuesday.....blah

I have been getting up and working out before work and I love it. Still humping along on the 30 day shred.

In relation to that I hate Jillian Michaels but I love her we have a complicated relationship.

I get my hair cut today!!! And my eyebrows waxed! Praise the Lord because I'm starting to look like a sesame street character with my brows.

Speaking of hair I have long hair and I love it but recently G thinks it is his own personal jungle gym and likes to hang from it with both hands and his feet. So now my long hair must always be up when that monkey is around.

We went apple picking this weekend and I'm la loving having the fresh apples. We will be going back and getting more so make and freeze mini apple pies and make baby G some applesauce.

 It is warm out today!!! Squeezing out the last of the shorts weather. But by the weekend back into the 60's and low 50's yuck but at least I can put G in his vest again!

I love Blake Shelton nothing else needs to be said about that

Grayson is so much more aware. He has always been an alert baby but he has to touch everything now. It is so cute but also a pain because this includes my face and hair and sometimes he is not gentle.

G would not fall asleep last night because he could not take his eyes off of Monday night football. So we had to go upstairs and he was out within 30 seconds. Yup he is such a boy

Happy Tuesday everyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Things right now

Four things about all of us right now... Grayson One- This boy has finally found his groove in 1st grade. Kinder to 1st was a big adjustment but he's doing well now. And he is a spelling champ! He does sooooo good on his spelling tests! Two- Hockey is life for this kid. He skates twice a week (once doing a hockey specific clinic and once doing family skate see below) His skills are really growing Three- He loves reading and so we are riding that wave all the way. Four- He has to wear his glasses full time now. What started out as hey wear these when you watch TV that is farther away or when you sit farther from the board has turned into needing them full time. Our school has a local organization that comes in and does eye assessments for free for the elementary schools and they sent home a letter saying get him to the eye doctor he needs glasses (well that was the jist of it) and we since we already had glasses from his eye doctor he just started with tho...

A nice little sweet spot

The sweet spot…. We seem to have hit one. I feel like we have not been in a sweet spot since the twins were about 6 months old. You know before they were mobile and can get into a ton of mischief. When kids are 0-6 months they still like to be held they eat mostly bottles and they mostly just stay in one spot. No issues, you can go places and even though you have to pack up your whole house to be prepared you can relax. And if you are in my family someone is always willing to hold or feed or change a baby. 7-months to 2.5 years old is what I refer to as the lost years. You have so many things you have to do for them they are not potty trained and they are mobile and get into EVERYTHING. Going outside is more work than its worth and with twins they scatter in opposite directions. Three on one is so hard handle in big open spaces. I would often find myself skipping outside time because the work was just too much for me. When the twins turned 3 and Grayson was 6 it felt like we had a ...

Conferences, Grocery Pick up and trying to get out the door

I had grand plans to document our day on Friday. I was going for an every hour sort of thing and then after the 3rd hour lost track I will shoot for next Friday though we will see I'm off on Friday's ( all the happy faces for a 4 day work week and the $$$ saved on daycare ) It was our February break from school so Grayson is home too. I get up at 6:15 on Fridays which is sleeping for me because during the week I'm up at 5 and I head downstairs to do a workout. I'm in a funk right now with that stuff but I still move my body. Today I did a 10 min arm video and 10 min lower body video. I stretch for a few mins and I'm done just in time for Grayson to come wandering down the stairs. I chug some water. Check in with Michael and head upstairs to get Marshall and Charlotte from their beds. They both woke up dry (we are in the throws of potty training and are still in pull ups at night for now) They charge downstairs yelling that they have to pee and demanding...